Designed with the paving professional in mind, this heavy-commercial paver is guaranteed to impress. The 8520B incorporates enhanced features including an above deck generator, increased fuel capacity, and front adjustable conveyor chains that eliminate the need to lift conveyors to fine tune tension. And as always, LeeBoy’s ultra-efficient material management system with wide slow-moving conveyor system moves material consistently from the truck to the screed which ensures a flawless mat.
- 106 hp (79.0 kw) Kubota Tier 4 Final Engine
- Paving Widths: 8’ to 15’ (2.44 to 4.5 m)
- Front Access Conveyor Adjustments
- Quick Change Auger Assemblies
- Legend Heavy-Duty Electric Screed
- Enhanced hydraulic system optimizes system performance for ultimate production
- Enhanced Poly Pad Track Design
- Increased Fuel Capacity, 32 gallon (18.9 l)
Perfect for the all-inclusive commercial paving contractor, the L300 Tack Distributor provides a perfectly sized tank for small to large projects including parking lots, patching, driveways or soil stabilization. Daily task can be completed with ease by relying on the trouble-free Honda powered engine and the proven reliable user-friendly design. Uniquely configurable, the customizable options give the contractor the ability to create a solution specific to their exact needs.
- 300 Gallon Capacity
- 4.8 hp (3.6 kw) Honda Gas Engine, Opt. Diesel Engine Avail.
- Trailer or Skid Mount Configurations
- Multi-Pass Flue Tube Design for Rapid Heating
- One 300,000 BTU Propane Burner, Opt. Diesel Burners Avail.
- 20” (508 mm) Manhole Diameter
- Low-Cost Tank Insulation Option
- 8’ (2.44 m) Internal Valve Spraybar Option
- Optional Overnight Heat
ST Engineering LeeBoy, Inc. is very proud to announce the promotion of Ed Ford to our expanded outside Sales territory team. Ed started with LeeBoy over 16 years ago, coming from Virginia Tech. He started in the Engineering Department, followed by being a Parts and Service Representative, Inside Sales Manager and International Sales Manager. Ed has proven over the years at LeeBoy that he can handle any size challenge. We are excited for Ed’s next venture, where he will be responsible for all LeeBoy Sales for the following States: Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi and Louisiana. Ed’s wealth of LeeBoy product knowledge, as well as having asphalt application and market experience, will lead to him to being a great success for our Dealers and Customers in this territory.
ST Engineering LeeBoy, Inc. is very proud to welcome John Greaney to our expanded outside Sales territory team. John has a very unique ability to focus on value based selling, by showing you and proving it, not just saying it. He has an extended sales background ranging from Real Estate, Financing, Service and Equipment. John has already proven to be very successful at selling asphalt products, along with having great relationship skills. LeeBoy is excited to have John handling the following States for all of our products: Texas, California and Hawaii. We are confident that our Dealers & Customers in John’s territory will be impressed by his professionalism, along with his dedicated selling style and enthusiasm.