Used Milling Equipment
- 6.8L John Deere engine with 2728hrs.
- Capable setup for high production inlaid or eradication work. Milling speeds up 6kmh/3.75mph.
- Major service including all filters completed at 2707 hours
- Onboard vacuum/hopper with self-cleaning filter system.
- Skip timer system capable of metric or imperial. Logs both milled and traveled distance.
- Self leveling head with 2 different guide wheel set ups making it easy to cut near rumble strips or inlaid rpms without affecting cut.
- 2 like new Welco PCD milling heads (4”/8”) both heads are adjustable in 1/2” increments. Machine can cut a max of 10”. Paid $55000 usd
- 90 brand new spare PCD cutters. Paid $13500 for these
- Comes with most components to be converted back to flail cutters if desired.
- Rear steer with 2 speed heavy duty hydrostatic drive.
- 360 Led safety and spot lighting
- Camera system with depth/reverse screen
$110,000 | 604-744-4299 | Infinite Road Marking
- Powered by Deutz diesel engine equipped with 4 track drive, swing discharge folding conveyor
- 4ft. milling width, milling depth to 12.5 in.,
- Bought New, Very Good Condition, 1,910 hours.
- Total engine factory rebuilt w/ less than 120 hours.
$150,000 | 908-687-4400 | Hillcrest Paving
- Powered by Cat C25 diesel engine, equipped with 4 track drive, dual operator stations, 32in. collection and discharge conveyors
- Milling width: 6ft. 7in., milling depth to 13 in., strobe & working lights.
- All new primary conveyor system 100 +/- hours.
- Very Good Condition, 4,467 Hours
$220,000 | 908-687-4400 | Hillcrest Paving
- 2700 hours
$35,000 | 812-350-7248 | Robertson Paving
- 275 TPH
- Liquid Asphalt Pump w/ Meter
- Ready for cold mix production
- Includes spare wear parts and belts
$18,500 | (574) 722-4727 | Kurt at Central Paving